The Dragon Shield Saga Book 2

The Dragon Shield Saga Book 2
The Dragon's Shield Saga

Friday, August 6, 2010

Newt's News for the Beginner like You and Me

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.Traffic into Money


Hi,
I don't know what I'm doing, I'm going to learn along the way, and If anyone has any ideas, opinions or advice, please don't hesitate to blast me with it, OK? So here we go . . . .

My name is Roger Decker, I'm 45 years old, and I live in a small town in Oklahoma. I've been in the same place for the past 11 years. Although I've lived in Oklahoma since I was nine. My family ended up here because of a tragedy in our family. About four years after my father died in a truck accident, my Grandfather got sick. It wasn't very serious at the time, but, he, in his infinite wisdom, decided that before he died, he would like to go back home. And being the faithful family members that we were (meaning my Mother) we decided it was time to pack the old Dodge Rambler: (Yes, they were an actual car): and go where Grandpa wanted to go. And so to make a long boring story ( the ride ) short, we moved to Oklahoma.

There was more to it of course, but I think you get the picture. Father died in accident: Grandfather got sick and wanted to go home: Dutiful daughter decided to make his wish come true. Daughters Uncle (making him my Great Uncle) came to California to fetch us. Help us move - well, move us actually - you know how it is. Anybody with a story like this, I think knows how that works. Anyway . . .

My Grandfather was sicker than he actually let on, apparently, he lasted no more than 2 years when he had a massive stroke: which left him paralyzed on one side of his body, and unable to talk. After that he didn't last much longer. Two years after that he passed away. So he got his wish: he came home to die. And by good fortune, luck, Karma, or the grace of God, my Grandmother lasted many years longer. Only about 9 years ago she followed my Grandpa.

And we're still here.

That's it for now. We'll talk again later. . . . . .









Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.Traffic into Money
Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing