The Dragon Shield Saga Book 2

The Dragon Shield Saga Book 2
The Dragon's Shield Saga

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here we go again . . .



Click the Gold Key to Get This book FREE!


This is one of the best things you can do to make money on the internet. You don't need any investment at all. 100% FREE!!!

Where was I?

Ah yes, living in Oklahoma most of my life. You know, most people would think that living in Oklahoma was boring and dull, but anyone who has been here for a long time knows that isn't the truth. At times you don't 'keep up with the Joneses' like other states, but we aren't backwater hicks either. The was commerce moves in the United States is kind of weird. The East and West Coasts have new products on the market before any other states do. And there is two main reasons for this. 1. New markets, for any new product - and we're talking anything here, usually starts in  the East Coast and moves West - New York to L.A. Not the other way around. But there are exceptions - for example, computer software usually starts in California and moves East. Depends on what is coming out and what is moving which way. Known as Demographics. Each area of the country, no joke, moves at its own pace and the rest of the country just has to try and keep up. and 2. Transportation hubs in the United States are positioned mainly on the coast areas of the country. So therefore freight moves usually East-West, and West-East. The rest of the country gets colored in as they come along. Thats why sometimes in the New York the Apple iPad can come out on a Friday, and 4 to 7 months later it will end up in Kansas and Oklahoma and Missouri.
I know that may seem like a bunch of gobbledygook, but thats usually the way it works out. I kind of figured that one out on my own after being a truck driver for most of my life. And you would have thought I'd not become one of those trucker dudes after knowing my Father died doing it. (Mother was a wreck after she found out thats what I was going to do.)
Anyways, at times in my life I thought Oklahoma was the backwater of the world, but as the years rolled by, I realized the only thing slowing down was me. And friends did a lot to help me grow along the way.
Friends. I have a few of them. Two of them have been with me most of my life. And One, Charles, just as well be another brother to me. As he told someone once, "We're brothers in everything but blood." I don't think I could have made it without him.
The other, I like to call her 'Tramp." Or Randi, when I'm not made at her. She's the one in my life who kicks me when I need it, and yells at me when I need it, and holds my hand when I need that too. She's my friend, confidant, and all around best buddy.
Charles and Randi know me best. I've told them things my family doesn't even know. God I hope that Bitch keeps her mouth shut. I could get in a lot of trouble. (And no, Randi, no one believes it was me on that table doing a strip tease!)
We've had a lot of good times over the years. And a few that weren't so good. But that's life. I can honestly say that I love them both, and would do anything I can for them. I'm very lucky.
That's not to say I don't have other friends. I've had the opportunity in my life to meet and make many friends. Some have gone away, (such is life, things change), and some have even died. That's life too I guess. But I know I'll meet them all in the end. Wherever that may be.
Moving on . . .
Next time . . . .


Join me here!!!

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing